The description on Amazon
fits the product perfectly!
Finally, I can work efficiently
and with transparency.
I can get an overview of work that is
completed or still due at any time.
If a customer has questions about a product,
I get all the information I need at a glance!
Having the perfect product data helps
us write relevant marketing texts.
Rich product information across all channels!
Product Information Management
With Product Information Management (PIM) you could manage all product data and media centrally and use them seamlessly and efficiently for as many channels as possible. It ensures the central and efficient processing of product data and provides them consistently and quickly in all output channels. Their "time-to-market" is drastically reduced and leads to a decisive competitive advantage. PIM should therefore be part of a global marketing strategy and is an important milestone on your way to digital transformation. PIM is the leading system and central data management for all product-related data and media in your company. PIM not only manages the data, it is structured and prepared for all output channels.
We at LYNX analyse with you the optimization potential within your business processes and develop a PIM strategy with a subsequent implementation concept.
Your benefits with PIM
of new articles are enriched automatically during onboarding
of new articles are tagged with a default sorting order based on business rules
“Single Source of Truth“ - consistent, flawlessly accurate product information always available
- Organize your product data in a season- and campaign-orientated way.
- Get an overview of the status of contained products per campaign/season.
- Reuse data for products which exist in multiple seasons.
- Recommend any products via manual or automatically generated references regarding style, colour-matching and alternative products
- Percentages of included materials
- Different size scales
- Various colours and mapping to search colours
- Use flexible data models to provide various technical information to your customer.
- Define quality rules to ensure technical correctness.
- Deliver additional information regarding different batches for your products.
- Enable your customer to check the origin of supplied components of your products.
- Product data sheets, technical illustration, consultative documents.
- Provide images for different purposes (web, print, high resolution) from one System.
- Provide product videos to all your data consumers
- Store information about boats, routes, specials etc. once and reuse it any time
- Reduce the effort for translation and gathering information
- Automatically reuse your information regarding categories and classes
- Organize specials and provide this information wherever needed
- Export the required information to all your outbound channels: catalogues, websites, feeds, travel agencies, pricelists, brochures, etc.
- Measure the data quality of your different data suppliers
- Merge product data from different suppliers to golden record
- Focus on products which need to be enriched
- Publish products with sufficient quality automatically
- Provide all information for decision regarding shipment route and conditions
- Enable your shipping system to print and deliver all information e.g. for hazardous shipping, batteries, aerosols, etc.
- Filter your content regarding wording, content, images, etc.
- Use multi-source data maintenance to deliver perfect data to your customer.
- Onboard data from component supplier to minimize component maintenance.
- Huge requirements for media assets such as renderings, assembly instructions, user guide, etc.
- Large range of output channels, such as shops, configurators, apps, cars, retailers, garages, etc.
- Prevent incomplete or faulty data from publication
- Fulfil different requirements for certain products depending on market
- Benefit from powerful transformation and validating possibilities
- Break down complexity in view with filtering options and user-orientated interfaces
- Deliver referencing information e.g. for spare parts
- Represent your piece list hierarchies in PIM.
- Hold including and excluding dependence information for your product data.
- Manage pricing for bundles, sets and components.
- Assembly instructions, used material, maintenance advice, allergenic information, images, Renderings.
- Upselling and other linking Information.
- Information about retailers.
- Deliver information to inspire your customer like default variants.
- Proposals for configuration according searches and behaviour.
LYNX fuels its new ideas, new connections, new inspirations from specialists and strategists, management newbies, experts & geeks to genius & visionaries, whatever hat you wear or wherever you stand on the spectrum of business, innovation, strategies and technology. LYNX helps the world’s biggest brands, most innovative companies and most promising start-ups to engineer their marketing & commerce technology stack of tomorrow.
MDM WITH SAP & PIM
PIM IN GLOBAL ECOMMERCE
PIM IN TRAVEL INDUSTRY
What we do for you
Focus On What Matters
Our advice is based on insights of the world's leading research analysts
Supporting you at each stage of digitization
A lean approach is often the best way to accelerate the definition and launch of a new solution. In order to minimize investment and accelerate time to value, we typically recommend starting with developing a “Minimum Viable Product“ (MVP). Our focus is on building well designed MVPs that, with a successful market test, are easy to scale commercially. We have proved the ability to launch an MVP within 90 days.
Discovery & Strategy
We will accompany you in finding out how to realize digitization for your company and, with our experience, we will assist you in defining your business model for future needs.
Strapping your strategy into business requirements means getting an idea of which systems and processes have to be set up. Our experiences and our team of experts in different sectors and disciplines ensures the best outcomes for your needs.
Market and business knowledge
As we are on track with trending topics and related needs, we will find a fitting and future-ready solution for you.
Request for information
Finding out who could be one of your suppliers for implementation needs. Our partners and networks will help you to identify those suppliers with high potential.
Request for proposal
Choosing one or more partners for huge projects should happen carefully; benefit from our knowledge and define the right questions to ask regarding sticking points in your business.
Bidding process and demo
Our team has got deep insights into business and technical needs. This will help with benchmarking the different suppliers regarding the details.
Keeping your management satisfied is important through the whole process. Fulfil their demands for information by summing up what you are aiming at.
Keep your employees on track
The successful implementation of your new business model requires excellent project management. Choose the right management methods for your project (agile, ipma, mvp, poc,...) and benefit from our experienced project managers.
Technical and business consulting
Our experts in different disciplines will provide usefull advices and ideas to guarantee your digitization will end up where you need it.
Scalable & connected, in a complex world
Who we are
Garvin Prenzing heads the Enterprise Marketing Solutions business at LYNX. Prior to joining LYNX, Garvin Prenzing worked in international business development in London and held various senior management positions in the martech field. His more than 15 years of expertise are complemented by global digitisation projects in marketing and commerce (for BASF, WILO, Fressnapf, Weidmüller, Continental, among others). Garvin Prenzing is a certified scrum master and IPMA project manager and holds an Executive MBA from the University of St. Gallen with a focus on change management, technology and innovation management.
Ersin Toker is a senior consultant at LYNX with more than 10 years of experience in PIM, DAM and ECM topics with a focus on multi-channel publishing. He manages the business teams of clients such as adidas, Reebok and TUI Cruises. Prior to LYNX, Ersin Toker worked as an international project manager and team leader for various professional services organisations. He is a certified scrum master and IPMA project manager.
Pascal Lautz is a senior consultant for Data Driven Marketing at LYNX. The physics and business economics graduate moved from a leading digital marketing agency in Frankfurt am Main to LYNX where he implemented marketing automation strategies for clients such as eBay, Citrix, Hyster and Unitymedia. He is a certified scrum master and IPMA project manager.
Lukas Köpp is a senior consultant for PIM and MDM at LYNX. His projects and consulting mandates for clients such as BMW, Zoro Tools and Thalia have allowed him in more than 10 years to obtain very extensive knowledge of the industry. His focus is on e-commerce process optimisation. His implementation projects include solutions such as Informatica Product 360 and Agility Multichannel. Lukas Köpp is a certified scrum master and IPMA project manager.